Zenia Boulevard located in Torre-Pacheco is a shoppers dream. The largest shopping center in Alicante, Zenia as its fondly named, has a life of its own.
Not simply a shopping center the area has events, concerts and activities to suit everyone.
Zenia has around 150 shops including some very familiar ones like Primark (Yes in Spain!!), Zara (Prices are often cheaper than in the UK and Jackets seem to be forever in the sale), H&M, Armani and lots more.
You can see a full list of the stores here: Zenia Stores
WHILE THEIR SHOPPING
Zenia isn't just for shoppers; there is so much more to enjoy. There are bars, ice cream shops, restaurants and cafe's all serving up your favorite food and drink. But that's not all; Zenia also has a children's park, a casino and even bowling to keep everyone busy!
There is also a whole host of events that take place in the center.
Visit here for a full list: Zenia Events
HOW TO FIND ZENIA
- Coming from Alicante, take the A-7 towards Murcia, then the AP-7 direction Torrevieja / Cartagena, once on the AP-7 you have to continue to exit 763.
- Coming from Cartagena you can take the AP-7 towards Alicante and take exit 763.
- Coming from Murcia you should take the A7 until the AP-7 direction Torrevieja - Cartagena and keep on until you find the exit 763 or go towards San Javier and there take the AP-7 towards San Pedro / Alicante and continue on it until Find exit 763.
How to avoid the toll
- You can avoid the toll coming from Murcia / Cartagena towards Torrevieja if you take the AP-7 exit Campoamor and from there you come by the N-332.
- In the case of the toll coming from Almoradí towards Cartagena you can avoid leaving by the Highway of Crevillente of Torrevieja and taking the N-332 once you arrive in Torrevieja.